Online Cards and Projects Club- begins in January 2010!
I have been offering my Cards and Projects Club to local area stampers since 2008 and I am very excited to now be able to offer a way for my Online Customers to participate as well!! Stampers LOVE club because it’s a great way to keep within your budget, learn and TRY OUT new techniques and projects each month and become part of a community of stampers.
When you join the Online Cards and Projects Club, you will:
- Spread out your purchases over 6 months.
- Get exclusive tutorials and projects reserved for my club members.
- Receive a goody pack in the mail every month from me with the consumable products you need to complete 3 cards and/or projects (these will ship by the 15th…many months it will be earlier).
- Receive all of Stampin’ Up’s catalogs while a member of my club.
- Access to Exclusive pages on my website for club members only!
- Increase your monthly order by $25 and get a square on your Frequent Shoppers Rewards Card!
- Get entered to win the Stamp of the Month beginning January 1, 2010.
- At the end of your 6 months, you will receive $15 in product, your choice!
What do you need to do?
- Place an order for a minimum of $35 Stampin’ Up merchandise by the 10th of each month for 6 months in my Online Store.
- Pay your upfront one-time shipping cost of $20 to me. You can paypal it or send a check
- (14007 Ashton Cove Dr, Midlothian VA 23113)
One Time Shipping Fee of $20
If your shipping fee is received by the 10th of the month, you will start that month. If it is received after, you will start the next month.
The projects you will receive the consumable supplies for each month will be versatile enough to use with stamps you may have at home, or you may choose to purchase the stamps I have used on the projects each month.
Referal Program: Refer someone who joins club and you will receive a stamp set for free!
If someone referred you, please let me know so she can get her free stamp set!
Have questions? Email me or call me at (804) 402-5974. I can’t wait to stamp with you!